Each of our Pro Lock Extension Cords are molded with our unique and patented ProLock female locking connector. When a standard extension cord with a 15A-125V, 3 conductor male plug is inserted into our Pro Lock connector, it won't pull apart. This prevents accidental disconnects that result in an inconvenient loss of power. Simply pull down on the connector collar to disconnect the extension cord.
- Our Molded Pro Lock Connectors are now available on our 10/3, 12/3, and 14/3 SJTW heavy duty outdoor extension cords.
- Molded on Pro Lock connectors will not pull away from the cord body and offer extra water resistance.
- Automatic locking feature: insert male end into our Pro Lock connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock.
- We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Locks to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
- Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
- Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates there is power running through the cord.
- Pro Lock green lighted CGM connector identifies ground continuity in the circuit.
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
- Presented in 3 vibrant colors: Orange, Blue, Green
- UL Listed and cUL for Canada.